Thankyou for using PHPSpellCheck. We are passionate about ensuring that our software and its documentation are stable, comprehensive and easy-to-use for fellow developers.
How to ask for Support
The principle we have is that we want the fastest, most accurate support for every one of our users.
The first thing that we recommend is that you search the stack-exchange style forum and read the manual first to ensure that the question is not a duplicate. If you find an existing question which also relates to you - please feel free to add to that post.
We also recommend doing the following:
- Download the latest phpspellcheck package
- Update your phpspellcheck folder
- Clear all of your browser caches and re-test.
If you are reporting a potential bug, the major concern from our end is isolating and reproducing that issue. We ask you to do 1 of the following for every issue you post so that we can see it and reproduce it:
- Post a URL so we can see the issue OR
- Post a simple working project showing so that we can reproduce the issue
- Post a dump of the page with the issue by going to "Save...Web Page Complete" in your browser and zipping it up.
Please always tell us which OS and browsers the issue presents on so we can isolate.
If you have a confidential inquiry please email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Please reserve this facility for truly confidential matters.
All licensing questions can be sent to email@example.com
Thank you. By taking a few minutes to fully document any issue you face, we can respond much faster, and without having to repeat all of the above steps by correspondence.
Our Support Exchange